Why visit just one beautiful old European city when you can see two? We spent two and a half days in Prague while my mom and aunt were here. They were pretty blown away with the beauty of Prague. It's a show-stopper, for sure. Especially the dramatic way their castle is lit up at night. Sorry, I don't have any pictures here -- my iPhone couldn't do it justice.
This was my second time in Prague and I was just as impressed as before. I also noted how much easier it is to tour around a city when you don't have a two-year old in tow!
 |
| Happy tourists in the tower atop the Old Town Hall |
 |
| At the castle gate |
 |
| In the Golden Lane, a little historic street inside the castle |
 |
| Siroka street, in Prague's old town |
 |
| Back in Krakow, heading to the bus stop with JR |